14.09.2022 00:00 Age: 139 days
New publication: Inline imaging reveals evolution of the size distribution and the concentration of microbubbles in dissolved air flotationCategory: Allgemeines
- A flexible inline imaging method for microbubbles was developed.
- Bubble size distributions and concentrations (number of bubbles per image) were analyzed in whole flotation device.
- Developed method reveals coalescence and dilution phenomena.
- Compared to freshwater, saltwater limited bubble coalescence.
- Coalescence before the inlet of the tank increased bubble size.